I DON'T LISTEN to "NON PROPERTY EXPERTs" when coming to property investment

 Hello, welcome to the Amenny property tv channel.

How many of you would like to have more time and more money in life and own an automation well generator to help you to produce passive income? My name is Amenny. I've been investing for the past 25 years and I'm helping more than 1000 property investors and owners to identify their property. In this video, I'm going to share with you my experience of why I don't listen to non-property experts so that it won't stop you from creating your future. I miss a property investment opportunity back in 2008 during the financial crisis and that property give me almost triple the profit. Here are the four common mistakes, 1st-time homeowner or property investor will make we will be easily scared away by the rumors or the news by telling us the property bubble will happen soon. Too many properties in the market are high supply and low demand the third one will be easy to enter but difficult to exit the fourth will be waiting and see don't be so aggressive now, wait until the market comes down then only we enter. The reason I'm sharing this video is I don't want you to repeat the same mistake as me in the past so that you are able to do a wise decision on your own path and also have an own plan for your research that the property that you like to invest. thank you so much for watching my video. if you like my video or some information that you like to know in the future about the property investment or the related information about the real estate, kindly leave a comment below, and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel if you still haven't done so. I am amenny founder of Oneworld Real Estate Group, Widebed AirBnB management and OS Property total real estate solution. In this channel, I will be sharing my life’s work to enable more people to have ideas on how to invest in properties with low down payment and invest safely and profitability in Real Estate also bringing yourself one step closer to realizing your ideas and businesses. If you want to know more about Malaysia Real Estate Tips on Property Investment, Malaysia Real Estate Agency information, Malaysia Property Tour, Real Estate Agent day in the life, please subscribe to my youtube channel, like my Facebook page and you will get a free video every week. Recommended video: 1. 3 Quick tips for finding zero down payment property https://youtu.be/fP9HIqEb4cA Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/2LHDx9r - Malaysia Real Estate I PROPERTY I AmennyChuaTV OneWorld Youtube Official Channel: https://bit.ly/2WGGo8B - Real Estate Agency Malaysia I OneWorld Real Estate OneWorld Facebook Official Channel: https://bit.ly/3cSIyaM -OneWorld Real Estate Malaysia Amenny Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/amenny.chua.9 You can reach me: HP & Whatapp: : +60122094813 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amennychua/ WeChat ID: amenny88

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 STEP TO BECOME A REAL ESTATE AGENT IN MALAYSIA

CAREER PATH IN REAL ESTATE MALAYSIA

TOP REAL ESTATE AGENCY IN KUALA LUMPUR