Top 3 Tips of Real Estate Agent Transformation after covid 19 panademic in Malaysia | Malaysia Real Estate | Amenny PropertyTV







Hi, guys Welcome to Amenny PropertyTV Channel,
In today's video I am going to share with you, how do I transform from a factory worker to a property agent and subsequently become a property investor and business owner/Entrepreneurs.
Hi guys,
Here are three important things I did in my life:
Welcome to Amenny Property channel, in today's video, I am going to share with you, how do I transform from a factory worker to a property agent and subsequently become a property investor and business owner.
I promise you I am going to share with you these three secrets that my transformation happened at the age of sixteen and share 25 years’ experience in real estate.
If you like my video, please help me to like my Facebook and YouTube channel, I promise you I will do a video every week and leave a comment below on my YouTube channel.
In my first job, I am a factory worker, which I am earning about one Ringgit per hour only.
During the time, I keep thinking about how I could change my life; therefore, I make a decision to apply for a job in KFC I need to make a difference.
Tip number 1 for the transformation is we need to move out from our comfort zone.  When I applied for a job in KFC
Tip number 2- I realized that I am not qualified because I can't speak English, Master an English language, is the first step that I make my life change, I took a big step to sit in a KFC for a half-day and observed how the waitress serve the customer, what I did is I take out a notebook, and I jot down what the waitress said, I learned the single word that the waitress saying, So the first thing that actually I learned is "may I take your order please" with this "may I take your order please" I jot down and I repeated one hundred times and after I master itthen I go into the second conversation
Tips number 3- We need to mix with the positive people, because positive people always inspire and empower us to be a better personLast but not leastI would like to share a three simple success formula, that which I use it very oftenso which isright people, right place and the right formula
How I changed my life via these three simple formulae is, I find the right mentor in life and mixed with the right positive mindset people and I choose to work in a positive environment.  The people are very positive and they always looking for a solution and creative way to solve the issue.
Timing is important, no matter what timing is it, we need to keep transform ourselves no matter it is a good time or is a bad time. If you like my video, please help me to like my Facebook and YouTube channel and leave a comment, I promise you I will do a video every week and share my experience in real estate for my past twenty-five years
Thank you so much for watching

If you want to know more about Malaysia Real Estate Tips on Property Investment, Malaysia Real Estate Agency information, Malaysia Property Tour, please subscribe to my youtube channel, like my Facebook page and you will get a free video every week.
Youtube Channel:
https://bit.ly/2LHDx9r
- Malaysia Real Estate I PROPERTY I AmennyChuaTV
OneWorld Youtube Official Channel:
https://bit.ly/2WGGo8B  - Real Estate Agency Malaysia I OneWorld Real Estate

OneWorld Facebook Official Channel:
https://bit.ly/3cSIyaM -OneWorld Real Estate Malaysia

Amenny Facebook account:
You can reach me:
HP & Whatapp: : +60122094813
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amennychua/
WeChat ID: amenny88

#Realestate, #RealEstateinvesting, #Property agent, #malaysiar real estate agency, #realestate, #realestateinvesting, #AmennyPropertyTV, #real estate agent coaching, #realestateagent, #realestateagenttraining, #real estate coaching, #MalaysiaReal Estateagent, #MalaysiaProperty, #Malaysia real estate trend, #how to get listing in real estate, #howtogetleadsinrealestat, #realestateagentcareer, #RyanSerhant, #StephenGraham, #KevinWard, #brandonmulrenin, #Tomferry


============================================================================

嗨!大家好欢迎来到Amenny房地产频道
在今天的视频中我将与您分享我如何从工厂工人转变为房地产经纪人,然后成为房地产投资者和企业.
这是我一生中做过的最重要的三件事.
嗨!大家好欢迎来到Amenny房地产频道
在今天的视频中我将与您分享我如何从工厂工人转变为房地产经纪人然后成为房地产投资者和企业主
我保证我将与您分享这三个在我十六岁时转化我人生的三个秘诀我的第一份工作
如果您喜欢我的视频,请为我点赞我的FacebookYouTube频道和留下你的评论
我保证我每周都会做一个视频
并分享我过去二十五年的投资经验是一名工厂工人每小时仅赚取一令吉
在这段时间里我一直在思考如何改变自己的生活
因此我决定在肯德基申请一份工作为了在肯德基申请一份工我需要有所改变,
因此转型的:

技巧三之1我们需要离开舒适区
当我在肯德基申请一份工作时我意识到我的不合格因为我不会说英语.

技巧三之掌握英语 是我改变生活的第一步我迈出了一大步在肯德基坐了半天观察女服务员如何为顾客服务我拿出一本笔记本记下女服务员说的话我学习女服务员说的每一个字所以我真正学习到的第一句英文是“我能为您点菜吗”.  
这句“我能为您点菜吗”我写下并且重复了一百次,当我掌握了它之后我便进入下一个句子.

技巧3, 我们需要与积极的人相处因为积极的人总会激励并让我们成为一个更好的人.
最后但并非最不重要的我想分享一个我经常使用的三个简单成功公式就是天时,地利,人和.
正确的人,正确的地方和正确的公式如何通过这三个简单的公式改变我的生活呢?
我找到了人生的良师益友并与正确的积极心态人相处和在积极的环境中工作
积极的人总是非常乐观并且积极寻找解决方法并且运用创意的方式解决问题,
时机很重要无论是什么时机我们需要时刻保持自我转型无论是好的时机还是不好的时机.
如果您喜欢我的视频请为我点赞我的FacebookYouTube频道和留下你的评论我保证我每周都会做一个视频并分享我过去二十五年的投资经验
非常感谢您的收看

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 STEP TO BECOME A REAL ESTATE AGENT IN MALAYSIA

CAREER PATH IN REAL ESTATE MALAYSIA

TOP REAL ESTATE AGENCY IN KUALA LUMPUR