5 Beliefs to make you a Top Real Estate Agent in Malaysia by Amenny PropertyTV | Malaysia Real Estate Tips Channel





Hi guys! Welcome to Amenny Property TV Channel. In today's video, I am going to share with you top five beliefs to make you a successful real estate agent in Malaysia.

If you like my video, please help me to like and subscribe to my Youtube channel. I promise you I will make a video every week and I will reply to all your comment.

I founded few companies in the past few years, many people asked me what is the secret. In life, I am playing many roles. In family, I am a family member, daughter, daughter-in-law, mother of three, I am a sister. In business, I am the entrepreneur, investor, property owner, coach, trainer, and leader. A busy schedule like me, does not stop me to achieve my dream and my goal in life. I started my journey as a real estate agent and I grew the company from ten people to now about two hundred people.

To constantly add value to our customers, we grow our real estate agency to a real estate solution platform. I do fail many times in my business, but that does not stop me to become who I am today. Now let me share with you what is the five beliefs that supported me become who I am today. This 5S is playing a very important role in my life.

The first S is sincere. I still remember many years ago when I started my real estate journey, when I go and meet my customer, many of them tell me because of my sincere that’s where they do business with me. Everybody likes to deal with a sincere person. To build a sincere personality we need to build a foundation of the relationship. We need to understand ourselves and to commit in anything that we do. Be ourselves. Always with a curiosity, want to find out a new thing that are able to help us to improve ourselves. Be a hundred percent responsible and play in a team.

The second S studies. Study is the most important key to success. We need to make sure we learn new things everyday so that we can catch up to the change and embrace the change. I always believe for those people that they willing to study, they will be able to gain new knowledge to embrace the change. Besides that, they can shift and also evolved very quickly to the change. I am a good student. I attend many trainings and many seminars throughout my twenty-five years of real estate. Therefore I am able to shift and evolve from time to time. I also read two books every month to make sure I can catch up to the knowledge I want.

How to create more money and time? Now let me share with you the number three S: smart. I have a friend tell me I am smarter than Jack Ma, really? Do you believe it? Now let me show you one video, then you know whether the answer is yes or no.

Jack Ma video: When KFC came to China, come to my city, twenty-four people went for the job, twenty-three people were accepted. I was the only guy who was not.

For those that if you watch my video before, you know that I work in KFC before. Jack Ma said that he went to an interview in KFC twenty-four people went for an interview, but he failed. I went for the KFC interview, I accepted by KFC. The answer is for you, you know, this is a joke. I always ask myself what type of life I want to live. I want to live a better life I need to be smart. A smart person will let the money work for them, they will not chasing for the money. That’s where they will leverage other people's time to make more money. I started to hire my assistant immediately after my second year in real estate. I want to let the money work for me and not I work for the money. I master many languages so that I can go to any country to sell properties. I do have many different mentors in my life so that I can learn much different knowledge and skill set. I am always willing to take the challenge because only with the challenge, then you will be able to level up yourself and you will be able to master the different skills to embrace the challenge and embrace the change. Just like Jack Ma, always have the creativity and always influence others and make a change to yourself and inspire others. I feel glad and blessing because we created many things in life always be role models. We started our internship program with few universities by mentoring their students before they go to their real-life and we are able to show a good example to them.

Belief number four: speed. Speed is another very important key as the world-changing very fast. We need to catch up to the change, we need to able to shift, we need to able to work and collaborate with a lot of different people, to come up with the new business model.

Belief number five: smile. Smile is a very important thing in life. A lot of customers tell me that because they like my smile, therefore they love to work together with me and after they see me they feel very happy. This is the important thing that I do and I always tell my team member and friends. Every morning when we wake up, look at the mirror and give ourselves a big smile, just like this. When we smile, we will feel the whole world full of love and energy. Let us spread this good energy to the people around us, let everybody feel happy every day and it will returns with the positive energy to the world.

What do you think about the five S: sincere, study, smart, speed, and smile? Do you think it is applicable to you? If you like my video, please help me to like and subscribe to my Youtube channel. I promise you I will make a video every week and I will reply to all your comment. I making this video is I want to see more real estate agents succeed in Malaysia real estate. Thank you so much for watching my video, I am Amenny from OneWorld real estate group. Have a good day!



嗨,大家好!欢迎收看Amenny 房地产电视频道。在今天的视频中,我将与您分享五个致使我成为马来西亚成功房地产经纪人的信念。

嗨,大家好!欢迎收看Amenny 房地产电视频道。如果您喜欢我的视频,请帮我点赞并订阅我的YouTube频道。我向您保证,我每周都会制作一个视频,并会回复您的评论。

我在这几年间成立了不少公司,很多人问我,我的秘密是什么。在生活中,我扮演着许多角色。在家庭中,我是家庭成员,女儿,儿媳,三个孩子的母亲,我也是个姐姐。在业务上,我是企业家,投资者,财产所有人,教练,培训师和领导人。像我这样繁忙的日程安排,并不能阻止我实现梦想和人生目标。我以房地产经纪人的身份开始了我的旅程,并将公司从十个人发展到现在的约二百人。为了不断为我们的客户增加价值,我们将房地产代理商发展为房地产解决方案平台。我在业务中经历过很多次挫折,但这并不能阻止我成为今天的我。现在,让我与您分享让我走到今天,一直支持我的五个信念。5S在我的生活中扮演着非常重要的角色。

第一个S是真诚。我仍然记得很多年前,当我开始房地产工作时,我去见客户,他们告诉我,因为我的真诚致使他们与我开展业务。每个人都喜欢与真诚的人打交道。要建立真诚的人格,我们需要建立牢固的关系。我们需要了解自己,并致力于我们所做的一切。做我们自己。总是怀着好奇心,想找出能够帮助我们改善自己的新事物。要百分百负责任并学会在团队中合作。

第二个S是学习。学习是成功最重要的关键。我们需要并确保我们自己每天都学习新的东西,这样我们才能赶上变化并承担变化。我始终相信,对于那些愿意学习的人来说,他们一定能够获得新的知识去迎接变化。除此之外,它们还会改变,而且快速地融入到变化中。我是一个好学生。在我从事房地产的25年里,我参加了许多培训和研讨会。因此,我能够不时地转变和进化。我每个月都会阅读两本书,以确保我能摄取我想要的知识。

如何创造更多的金钱和时间?现在让我和您们分享第三个S:聪明。我有个朋友告诉我,我比马云还聪明,真的吗?您相信吗?现在让我给您们看一个视频,然后您们就知道答案是“是”还是“不是”了。

马云视频:当肯德基来到中国,来到我的城市,24人去应聘,23人被录用。我是唯一一个没被录用的人。

如果您以前看过我的视频,您就会知道我以前在肯德基工作。马云说,他去肯德基面试,24个人去面试,最后他没被录用。我也曾去肯德基面试,我被肯德基录用了。您知道答案了吗?您知道的,这是个笑话。我总是问自己,我想过什么样的生活。如果我想过更好的生活,我需要变得聪明。聪明的人,他们会让钱为他们工作,他们不会追逐金钱。因此,他们会利用其他人的时间来赚更多的钱。我在房地产行业的第二年就开始雇佣我的助理。我想让钱为我工作,而不是我为钱工作。我掌握了很多语言,这样我就可以去很多国家拓展我的业务。在我的生活中我有许多不同的导师,这样我可以学到很多不同的知识和技能。我总是接受挑战,因为只有挑战,您才能够提升自己,您将能掌握不同的技能去接受挑战并顺应改变。就像马云一样,总是有创造力,总是影响别人,改变自己,激励别人。我感到高兴和幸福,因为我们在生活中创造了很多东西。总是成为一个榜样。我们与一些大学开始了我们的实习项目,令这些学生在进入现实生活之前给予他们一些指导,我们能够向他们展示一个好的榜样。

第四个信念是速度。速度是另一个非常重要的关键,因为世界变化得很快。我们需要跟上变化,我们需要能够转变,我们需要能够与许多不同的人合作,想出新的商业模式。

第五个信念是微笑。微笑是生活中非常重要的事情。很多顾客告诉我,因为他们喜欢我的微笑,所以他们喜欢和我一起工作。他们每次见到我之后,都感到非常高兴。这是我做的重要的事情,我总是告诉我的团队成员和朋友。每天早上当我们醒来,看着镜子,给自己一个大大的微笑,就像这样。当我们微笑的时候,我们会感到整个世界充满了爱和能量。让我们把这股正能量传播给身边的人,让每个人每天都感到快乐,他们便会带着正能量回报这个世界。

您是怎么看这五个S的呢?真诚、学习、聪明、速度和微笑。您觉得适合您吗?如果您喜欢我的视频,请帮我点赞并订阅我的Youtube频道。我向您保证,我每周都会做一个视频,并回复所有的评论。我做这个视频的目的是,我想看到更多的马来西亚的房地产经纪人获得成功。非常感谢您收看我的视频,我是来自壹世界房地产集团的Amenny。祝您有个美好的一天

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 STEP TO BECOME A REAL ESTATE AGENT IN MALAYSIA

CAREER PATH IN REAL ESTATE MALAYSIA

TOP REAL ESTATE AGENCY IN KUALA LUMPUR